BioResonance in Tucson
These can be done remotely! The Biofeedback Quick Scan in Tucson identifies specific frequencies in the human body and has compiled a database of more than 120,000 different frequencies. These frequencies are the same in every person.
Understanding BioResonance in Tucson
Every cell and organ in the body have their own distinctive Vibrational Frequency or Oscillation. When these oscillations are disrupted, whether by injury, diet, stress, or emotion, it results in a disruption of that biological function. Which when not addressed, can bring about fatigue, depression, illness, disease, and even death.
Over the past 20 years, more than 120,000 of these Vibrational Frequencies have been isolated, identified, and cataloged. Knowing what the optimum oscillation or frequencies of these cells and organs are, can assist in determining the root cause of an individual’s health status when these frequencies are compared to the individual scanned results.
Bloodwork is known to be only 65% accurate, whereas in side by side studies this technology had an 85% accuracy, but even more so could apply. A Biofeedback Solution to the imbalances whereas bloodwork and labs cannot do this step.
The Quick Scan Biofeedback Analyzer is a combination of technology from Russia, Germany, Spain, Asia and the USA. Most if not all this technology is based on the works of Nikola Tesla, Dr. Royal Rife, Albert Einstein and others that realized that everything physical at its most fundamental level is actually energy frequency.
Russian Biophysicists pioneered the work of identifying specific frequencies in the human body and amassed a database of more than 120,000 different frequencies. These frequencies are the same in every person.
Medical researchers in Germany found that the health of an organ, tissue, system or cell structure within the body can be determined by passing micro current frequencies through the body and measuring the current’s resistance.
The System is designed and built upon these technologies utilizing today’s technology to make the processes faster, more accurate, and unable to be influenced either intentionally or unintentionally by the operator.
This last feature in itself is a major step forward in this real of technology.
- Safe & Noninvasive
- Shows greater detail (unique amongst all non-invasive scanners)
- Lists the detailed anatomy or components of each item that it scans
- An elegant, yet simple method for measuring the health state of the entire body
- Can project the health status out 3-5 years (unique amongst all non-invasive scanners)
- A sophisticated electronic device that is capable of measuring these oscillations or frequencies utilizing the Bio-Transducing Headset
- It presents detailed visual reports of the health status of the organs, systems, and tissue of the body, working similarly to other scanners in principles of measuring electromagnetic signals and the subtle bio-frequencies, but the brilliance here is quite literally in the details.
- Every cell and organ in the body has its own distinctive Vibrational Frequency or Oscillation. When these oscillations are disrupted, whether by injury, diet, stress or emotion, it results in a disruption of that biological function. Which when not addressed, can bring about fatigue, depression, illness, disease and even death.
- Over the past 20 years, more than 120,000 of these Vibrational Frequencies have been isolated, identified and cataloged. Knowing what the optimum oscillation or frequencies of these cells and organs are, can assist in determining the root cause of an individual’s health status when these frequencies are compared to the individual scanned results.
When initiating a scan
- Specific frequencies for the item being scanned are introduced to the brain;
- The brain then responds with what that item is actually resonating at;
- The introduced frequencies are then compared to the actual frequencies;
- A numerical value is then determined;
- The numerical values range from 1-9, with 5 indicating that the item is in balance;
- The lower numbers, 4-1 generally indicate an underactive or lethargic condition;
- The higher numbers, 6-9 generally indicate an overactive or stressed condition.
- These signals are then converted into algorithms within the system, compared to an extensive database, and then are graphically displayed.
- This scanner is designed and built upon these technologies utilizing today’s technology to make the processes faster, more accurate, and unable to be influenced either intentionally or unintentionally by the operator.
This last feature in itself is a major step forward in technology.
Computers and computer hardware today can collect, process, and analyze data at rates up to 1,000 times faster than equipment 10-20 years ago. This is the part of the brain where the Scanner performs the Bio-resonance analysis.
The 3 Main Techniques Employed Are:
- Bio-Resonance Recognition: This process transmits a specific signal from the brain through a pair of small transducers placed in the front of each ear into the system. This is what enables the brain to identify which part of the body is being scanned.
- Bio-Resonance Comparison: This process receives from the brain the resonating frequency of the part of the body that was selected and is then compared to a known homeostatic frequency that the selected organ, tissue, etc. should be vibrating at if healthy. Then it compares the two frequencies, calculates how close they are to each other, and assigns a number from 1 to 9, with 5 being in perfect harmony and higher or lower than 5 indicating either stress or under activity.
- Sympathetic Vibratory Physics: This process involves sending a Sympathetic Vibration back into the body to encourage the organ, tissue, etc. that is not within their homeostatic range to move back towards the ideal range.
Royal Raymond Rife discovered that specific RF frequencies, when broadcast through a plasma tube towards the body, would only affect the microbes that resonated that exact frequency. And that when that frequency hit that microbe, that it would destroy that specific microbe and have absolutely no effect on anything else. He took on stage 4 terminally ill cancer patients and proved a great success. His work was destroyed and he was threatened by the AMA and FBI (this was during the rise of the Pharmaceutical Cartel)
Nikola Tesla discovered that a specific set of frequencies could be broadcast through the air around us, the same way we broadcast cell phone calls, radio and television signals today and affect only the target it was intended for.
“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”
- Nikola Tesla
Albert Einstein is accredited with being one of the first to state that the future of medicine is frequent and was one of the most brilliant people to ever been born. He is the creator of the theory of relativity and his discoveries are still useful today.
“The Future of medicine will be Frequencies”
- Albert Einstein
By Appointment Only
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 3:00pm